After one and a half year since last release, a new version of TAO Translator arrives. This is a bugfix release, dedicated mainly to SSL handshake error with Google Translate service on some platforms. However, there are few additional fixes. Here’s a full ChangeLog:
- Google Translate: Fixed SSL error on some platforms, caused by untrusted root certificate (issue #59).
- Source and target translation languages were updated for all services (issue #60).
- BlackBerry 10: Donation functionality was removed as payments are no longer supported in the BlackBerry App World (issue #62).
- Nokia N9, Symbian: Workaround SSL handshake error when checking for updates.
- New UI localization: Dutch (Belgium).
- Some UI localizations were updated.
For more technical details, feel free to check out the changes between versions 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 on GitHub.