A new version of Fahrplan was released today. It’s already available for Symbian users from Fahrplan website and Nokia N9 / N950 users from OpenRepos.net. All other users should check their respective app stores in a few days or wait until they get upgrade notification.
- New: Display of announcements for most services.
- New: Display of canceled trains / stops in journey details for bahn.de and öbb.at services.
- New: Display of parallel / alternative trains for bahn.de and öbb.at services.
- New: Display of routing type (i.e., transfer, walk, bike, car; if provided) for bahn.de and öbb.at services.
- New: Display of realtime train information in timetable for sbb.ch service.
- New: Polish translation.
- Fix: Empty entries in journey search results when using “Earlier” / “Later” button.
- Fix: Some stops were displayed with wrong encoding in öbb.at service.
- Fix: “Walk for %2 min” message
- Proper splash screens for BlackBerry devices with 1280x720 and 1440x1440 resolution.
For more technical details, check out changes between versions 2.0.20 and 2.0.21 on GitHub.