Version 2.0.24 of Fahrplan was released 7 days ago. Unfortunately, due to my illness, BlackBerry 10 version of Fahrplan was submitted to BlackBerry World only few minutes ago. So expect an update to appear in few days.
This version of Fahrplan introduces three new services:
- MVV (Germany, Munich) - supports via station and GPS location.
- SVV (Austria, Salzburg) - supports via station and GPS location.
- ResRobot (Sweden) - supports GPS location.
Also, there are few other changes:
- Service names now follow the same pattern.
- Defunct London service was removed.
- New: Swedish translation.
If you’re interested in more technical details, check out the changes between versions 2.0.23 and 2.0.24 on GitHub.